Part – A
- Explain the types of processor modes.
- What is physical and logical addressing?
- What is interprocess communication (IPC)? Give an example.
- What are the conditions for deadlock to occur?
- Explain memory management and its levels.
- Distinguish between linking and relocating.
- Write short notes on I/O devices.
- Define platter.
- List out mechanism for protecting software resources.
- Write about object-oriented operating systems.
Part – B
- Explain briefly the system calls illustrating the flowcontrol of system call.
- Explain about file and I/O system calls.
- Explain about mutual exclusion.
- Briefly explain IPC pattern: Producer-consumer.
- Write short notes on linking and loading a processandhowdo we create a load module?
- Explain the technique of segmentation in detail.
- Explain briefly devices and controllers.
- Define raid devices and explain its functionality.
- What is the use of cryptography in computer security?
- Discuss about user authentication in detail.
Attention : This exam questions are converted from
the real exam paper to a digital text format by using an
that may made some mistakes, I reviewed it many times to correct it,
But may still there some errors that I missed or misspelled, So if you
detect an error or mistake PLEASE report by adding a comment or