Part – A
- What is a process? Explain in detail.
- Explain briefly the process table and process descriptors.
- Explain about semaphores.
- Explain synchronization in detail.
- Define virtual memory.
- How memory allocation is done while paging?
- Give examples of I/O systems.
- Give examples of disk scheduling.
- What is micro Kernel operating systems?
- Discuss about distributed operating systems.
Part – B
- Define operating system and explain the functions of operating systems.
- Explain in detail about virtual computers.
- Explain the strategies that are used for dealing with deadlocks.
- What are message-passing variations?
- List out the sections of load module and write the categories of dynamic linking.
- Define Fragmentation. Explain about memory manager.
- Explain the elevator algorithm
- scan algorithm.
- Give the structure file naming.
- What are the types of resource in operating systems?
- How are the resources protected?
Attention : This exam questions are converted from
the real exam paper to a digital text format by using an
that may made some mistakes, I reviewed it many times to correct it,
But may still there some errors that I missed or misspelled, So if you
detect an error or mistake PLEASE report by adding a comment or