Part – A
- Write about shell.
- What is a process?
- What is meant by signaling?
- What is meant by synchronization?
- Discuss about dynamic linking.
- What is a trashing?
- Write about unification of files and devices.
- How a file block is located? Explain.
- Write the types of resources.
- What is a file descriptor?
Part – B
- Explain briefly about operating system interface.
- Explain how a process is created? Discuss about process states.
- Write about producer-consumer and client-server.
- Explain about semaphores with suitable-example
- Discuss about memory management
- Write about page replacement algorithms with examples.
- Write short notes on the following:
- Disk controllers
- Disk caching
- Write about security and protection in operating system
- Explain briefly about Resource Management.
- Discuss about client-server model with suitable example.
Attention : This exam questions are converted from
the real exam paper to a digital text format by using an
that may made some mistakes, I reviewed it many times to correct it,
But may still there some errors that I missed or misspelled, So if you
detect an error or mistake PLEASE report by adding a comment or