Part – A
- What is virtual computer ?
- Give an example of system call.
- What is process ?
- List out types of modes.?
- What is multiprogramming ?
- What is Deadlock ?
- What is Deadlock prevention ?
- What is two-phase locking ?
- What is Semaphore ?
- State any three resources in CS.
- What are the requirements of memory management ?
- What is Fragmentation ?
- What is Frame ?
- What is Thrashing ?
- Give any three examples of virtual memory.
- What is controller ?
- Why do we need process scheduling ?
- What is disk driver ?
- What is file descriptor ?
- Give an example of file system ?
- List out different categories of resources ?
- List out types of protection failures ?
- What is use of cryptography in CS ?
- What is interrupt handler ?
- What is Distributed Operating System ?
Part – B
- Explain the meaning of process scheduling ?
- Explain the difference between a program and a process.
- What is the procedure of creating a process? Explain in briefly ?
- Write a short note on process switching ? Explain flow of control ?
- Explain about Mutual Exclusion ?
- Explain about IPC pattern : Client-Server.
- Explain the strategies that are used for dealing with deadlocks and how deadlocks are-detected ?
- Write short notes on Linking and Loading a process and how do we create a load module.
- Explain about Memory manager ?
- Explain briefly devices and controllers.
- Write about file system and give some examples?
- Discuss about user Authentication in detail ?
- What is protection and Explain different protection examples ?
Attention : This exam questions are converted from
the real exam paper to a digital text format by using an
that may made some mistakes, I reviewed it many times to correct it,
But may still there some errors that I missed or misspelled, So if you
detect an error or mistake PLEASE report by adding a comment or