Part – A
- What are control Registers ?
- What are the Services provided by any operating system?
- Write about disk driver sub system.
- Explain synchronization.
- Explain about memory management and its levels.
- Define linking and relocating.
- Define platter
- Define cylinder
- How one the resources protected ?
- What is Authentication ?
Part – B
- Explain in detail about virtual computers.
- Explain about hierarchical file naming system.
- What one the conditions for deadlock to occur ? Explain two-phase locking.
- What are message-passing variations ?
- Explain about paging.
- What is page replacement ? Explain swapping.
- Briefly explain about devices and controllers.
- Define raid devices and explain its functionality.
- Discuss about user authentication in detail.
- What are the types of resource in Operating Systems?
Attention : This exam questions are converted from
the real exam paper to a digital text format by using an
that may made some mistakes, I reviewed it many times to correct it,
But may still there some errors that I missed or misspelled, So if you
detect an error or mistake PLEASE report by adding a comment or