Part – A
- What is OOSD?
- What are meta classes?
- Explain use-case diagram.
- Explain deployment diagram.
- What is super and sub class relationships.
- What is use-case modeling?
- What is client-server computing?
- What are the accers controls?
- What is object oriented testing,
- What is quality assurance?
Part – B
- Define classes? Explain object oriented system life cycle?
- Define the following:
- Static and dynamic binding.
- Relationships and associations.
- Explain Booch methodology and Jacobson methodology?
- Explain unified approach and layered approach?
- Explain common class patterns approach?
- Explain Associations in detail?
- Explain corollaries and design patterns?
- Explain Access layers in detail?
- Explain the following:
- Quality Assurance Tests
- Testing strategies
- Explain user interface design and designing view layer classes.
Attention : This exam questions are converted from
the real exam paper to a digital text format by using an
that may made some mistakes, I reviewed it many times to correct it,
But may still there some errors that I missed or misspelled, So if you
detect an error or mistake PLEASE report by adding a comment or