Part – A
- Explain behavior and methods.
- Explain encapsulation.
- Explain state chart diagram.
- Explain class diagrams.
- What are naming classes?
- Explain about associations.
- What is meant by philosophy?
- Differentiate between logical organization and physical organization of database.
- Discuss about macro level process.
- How a user satisfaction can be measured?
Part – B
- Explain object oriented system development approaches.
- Define the following:
- Collaboration diagram
- Component diagram
- Define UML? Explain patterns.
- Explain business object analysis in detail.
- Explain noun phrase approach in detail.
- Explain designing methods and protocols.
- Explain object store and persistence by taking suitable examples
- Explain usability testing and use satisfaction test
- Explain prototyping and micro-level process.
Attention : This exam questions are converted from
the real exam paper to a digital text format by using an
that may made some mistakes, I reviewed it many times to correct it,
But may still there some errors that I missed or misspelled, So if you
detect an error or mistake PLEASE report by adding a comment or