Part – A
- What is behaviour and methods ?
- What is Encapsulation ?
- Explain Interaction diagram
- Explain patterns.
- What is use-case modeling
- Explain Associations.
- What is client-server computing ?
- What is corollaries ?
- What is usability testing ?
- What is Qualify Assurance tests
Part – B
- Define unified approach. Explain object-oriented system life cycle.
- Define the following:
- Meta classes
- Define UML. Explain Jacobson methodology.
- Explain the following :
- Use-case diagram
- Class diagram.
- Explain use-case driver, approach.
- Explain common class patterns approach.
- Explain object oriented design process.
- Explain Designing classes and design patterns.
- Explain the following:
- Testing strategies
- Test cases
- Explain the macro-level process and micro-level process in detail.
Attention : This exam questions are converted from
the real exam paper to a digital text format by using an
that may made some mistakes, I reviewed it many times to correct it,
But may still there some errors that I missed or misspelled, So if you
detect an error or mistake PLEASE report by adding a comment or