Part – A
- Write short notes on frequencies and signals.
- Discuss briefly about signal propagation.
- What are the goals of Mobile IP?
- What are Adhoc Networks?
- What is the purpose of WML? Give an example.
- Describe the Basic content of WML Document.
- Differentiate between WML Document and WML script.
- Give an example of WML script.
- Given an example of pull messaging.
- Explain the terms What is SMS and MMS?
Part – B
- Write notes on spread spectrum.
- Discuss about Bluetooth.
- Explain FDMA, TDMA, & CDMA with suitable diagrams.
- Discuss about “IP packet delivery”, “Agent advertisement and discovery” and “Tunneling”.
- 5 Write short notes on :
- Traditional TCP
- Indirect TCP
- Shaping TCP
- Mobile TCP
- Give an overview of WAP, its architecture and components.
- Discuss about WML Document Model with events, tasks, binding, variables application security.
- Explain Wireless Binary extensible markup language with suitable examples.
- Discuss in detail about User Interface Design Issues.
- Write in detail about Tailoring content to client with a suitable example.
- Discuss about various Wireless Telephony Applications.
Attention : This exam questions are converted from
the real exam paper to a digital text format by using an
that may made some mistakes, I reviewed it many times to correct it,
But may still there some errors that I missed or misspelled, So if you
detect an error or mistake PLEASE report by adding a comment or