Part – A
- Write short notes on Antennas
- Briefly discuss about Bluetooth
- List the key services for Mobile Internet
- Describe Tunneling Mechanism
- What are network infrastructure design principles?
- Describe the basic content of WML document.
- What is WML script? What is its purpose?
- List various user interfaces.
- What is voice messaging?
- Give an example of push messaging.
Part – B
- Explain about signal propagation and multiplexing.
- List various applications of Mobile Communications
- Discuss about FDMA & TDMA.
- Write notes on HIPERLAN.
- Explain about agent advertisement and discovery, registration and reverse tunneling.
- Write notes on DHCP and Adhoc Networks.
- Discuss about Mobile Transport layer.
- Discuss about WAP architecture and its components.
- Explain about WML document model with events, tasks, variables and controls, and give suitable examples.
- Explain in detail about wireless extensible markup language.
- Discuss about User Interface Design Issues.
- Discuss various Wireless Telephony Applications.
- Explain about building and deploying end-to-end WAP services.
Attention : This exam questions are converted from
the real exam paper to a digital text format by using an
that may made some mistakes, I reviewed it many times to correct it,
But may still there some errors that I missed or misspelled, So if you
detect an error or mistake PLEASE report by adding a comment or