Part – A
- Write short notes on Antennas.
- Define Tunneling.
- What is the purpose of multiplexing? Discuss.
- List the key services for mobile internet.
- What is the purpose of WAP?
- Describe the WML document model.
- List various user interfaces.
- Give an example of WML script.
- What is MMS?
- Give an example for push messaging.
Part – B
- Explain various applications of mobile communication.
- Discuss about CDMA.
- Write notes on Bluetooth.
- Explain about the following in mobile IP:
- IP packet delivery
- Agent advertisement and discovery
- Reverse tunneling
- Discuss about indirect TCP, snooping TCP and mobile TCP.
- Describe the WAP architecture in detail with its components.
- Discuss the events, task and binding. controls and application security in WML.
- Discuss in detail about wireless binary extensible markup language with examples.
- Explain about user interface design with design guidelines.
- Explain the wireless telephony applications in detail.
- Discuss about building and deploying End-to-End WAP services.
Attention : This exam questions are converted from
the real exam paper to a digital text format by using an
that may made some mistakes, I reviewed it many times to correct it,
But may still there some errors that I missed or misspelled, So if you
detect an error or mistake PLEASE report by adding a comment or