Part – A
- Write notes on Spread Spectrum.
- What is SDMA.
- What is DHCP?
- Write short notes on snooping TCP.
- What is WAP?
- Describe the basic content of WML?
- Write notes on WML Script.
- What are the design guidelines for user interface design?
- What is SMS?
- What is pull messaging?
Part – B
- Discuss about FDMA. TDMA with neat diagrams.
- Explain about IEEE 802.11 and Bluetooth.
- Discuss about Agent Advertisement Discovery, Registration and Tunneling in Mobile IP.
- Write notes on Traditional TCP, Indirect TCP and Snooping TCP.
- Describe the WAP Architecture and its components in detail
- Write a detailed notes on Network Infrastructure Design principles.
- Explain about WML script libraries and Script development
- Discuss the User Interface Design in detail.
- Describe various Wireless Telephony Applications.
- Explain about Building and deploying End-to-End WAP Services.
Attention : This exam questions are converted from
the real exam paper to a digital text format by using an
that may made some mistakes, I reviewed it many times to correct it,
But may still there some errors that I missed or misspelled, So if you
detect an error or mistake PLEASE report by adding a comment or