Part – A
- Write a short notes on Antennas.
- Briefly discuss about signal propagation.
- What are the goals of Mobile IP?
- Write short notes on Tunnelling.
- What is WAP?
- Describe the Document model of WML.
- What is the purpose of WML Script?
- Write short notes on XML.
- What is MMS?
- List four WAP application.
Part – B
- Write notes on Spread spectrum.
- Discuss about Multiplexing.
- Differentiate between Infrared versus Radio transmission.
- Discuss about HIPER LAN and its Architecture.
- Discuss about mobile IP and reverse tunneling.
- Explain about Fast transmit Fast Recovery and Transmission timeout freezing.
- Give an overview of WAP and its components.
- Describe about WML Basics with its variables and controls.
- Write about Wireless Binary Extensible markup language in detail.
- Explain User Interface Design and its design guidelines.
- Explain about Tailoring content to clients.
- Discuss about the following :
- PUSH Messaging
- Wireless Telephony Applications
Attention : This exam questions are converted from
the real exam paper to a digital text format by using an
that may made some mistakes, I reviewed it many times to correct it,
But may still there some errors that I missed or misspelled, So if you
detect an error or mistake PLEASE report by adding a comment or