Part – A
- List out the disadvantages of Mobile Computing.
- Expand DECT?
- What is the role of Network layer?
- What are the differences between wired and wireless communication networks with respect to signal propagation?
- Draw the time domain representation of a signal.
- List out the various entitiles needed in mobile IP?
- What is meant by reverse tunneling?
- In DHCP, a client sends requests using __________ broadcasts to reach all devices in LAN.
- What are the disadvantages of transacts oriented TCP?
- List out the advantages of snooping TCP?
- What are the services offered by session layer present in WAP?
- What is meant by parameter problem?
- Expand WCMP.
- List out the basic features of WML.
- What does WML script crypto library consists of?
- What is wireless telephony application?
- What is an absolute URL?
- List out some WAP services.
- What is push messaging?
- What is WBXML?
- Deck is a group of __________ .
- Give an example of “Access to device facility” in a WML script.
- What is meant by fragment anchor?
- List out the various ways of executing a new service in the user agent of a WTA.
- What is WTAI error code?
Part – B
- Describe about Bluetooth
- Explain in detail about FDMA & SDMA
- Explain in detail about Adhoc networks.
- Explain about the concept of tunnelinq.
- Explain in detail about WAP architecture
- List out the main points in network infrastructure design.
- What are the guidelines in designing user interfaces.
- Write WML document for displaying the following :
Also write WML script to validate the username to be capital letters (uppercase and password should not be less than 5 characters.
- Explain in detail about the concept of push messaging.
- List and explain the various wireless telephony applications.
Attention : This exam questions are converted from
the real exam paper to a digital text format by using an
that may made some mistakes, I reviewed it many times to correct it,
But may still there some errors that I missed or misspelled, So if you
detect an error or mistake PLEASE report by adding a comment or