Part – A
- Discuss briefly about simplified reference model
- Write short notes on frequency spectrum
- Explain signal propagation
- Write notes on IP Packet Delivery
- Explain about traditional TCP
- Discuss importance of Push Messaging
- What is basic WML document model
- What is the use of wireless binary extensible mark up language
- What are standard libraries of WML
- What is meant by fast transmit and fast recovery
Part – B
- Explain in brief about multiplexing.
- Describe what is done in modulation.
- Explain the architecture of IEEE 802.11
- Explain about agent advertisement.
- Explain in detail about tunneling using an example.
- What is Mobile TCP? Explain.
- What is Transaction oriented Tcp discuss?
- Explain in detail about WAP components, its design principles.
- Explain the WML document model and about WML events in detail.
- What are WML scripts and its WML script libraries with example?
- Explain design guidelines for WML user interface and selected WML elements.
- How are wireless Telephony applications useful? Explain with example.
- Explain the steps involved in building and deploying END to END WAP services.
Attention : This exam questions are converted from
the real exam paper to a digital text format by using an
that may made some mistakes, I reviewed it many times to correct it,
But may still there some errors that I missed or misspelled, So if you
detect an error or mistake PLEASE report by adding a comment or