Part – A
- Write short notes on Signals.
- What is SDNA ?
- Define COA.
- Write notes on IP V6
- What are the primary goals of the WAP forum ?
- Give an example of UML script.
- What is user Interface design ?
- Differentiate between XML and HTML.
- Who is a push initiator ?
- Write notes on WTAI.
Part – B
- Discuss in detail about multiplexing.
- Write about cellular systems.
- Explain about HYPER LAN and Blue tooth architectures.
- Explain about Tunneling and Reverse Tunneling.
- Write about DHCP.
- Briefly explain about Adhoc Networks.
- Write short notes on Fast Transmit fast recovery and Timeout freezing
- Describe the WAP Architecture in detail.
- Discuss about Network Infrastructure Design principles.
- Explain about WML Script its standard and script libraries.
- Discuss about structured usability methods, and Design Guidelines.
- Discuss about Tailoring content to Client with an example.
- Explain about Building and deploying End-to-End WAP services.
Attention : This exam questions are converted from
the real exam paper to a digital text format by using an
that may made some mistakes, I reviewed it many times to correct it,
But may still there some errors that I missed or misspelled, So if you
detect an error or mistake PLEASE report by adding a comment or