Part – A
- Define an array and write it’s syntax.
- What is a constructor?
- Explain about try and catch.
- What is the use of multithreading?
- What is meant by string handling?
- Explain the use of java.lang.
- Write the process for creating menus.
- How can you create a button using AWT?
- What do you mean by a servlet?
- Explain the use of load and store.
Part – B
- Explain about control statements using suitable examples.
- Write a java program to reverse a number using for loop.
- Discuss the concept of method overloading and its application.
- What is mean by exception handling? With an example explain how it is carried out?
- Explain how packages and interfaces are created using java.
- Define a string. Discuss about various methods in string object.
- What are legacy classes in java API? Explain them with suitable examples.
- What is an Applet? Discuss life cycle methods of an applet.
- List the layout manager and explain them with examples.
- Write the implementation of RMI by taking an example.
- Name the JDBC drivers and explain their use.
- Write short notes on Beans.
Attention : This exam questions are converted from
the real exam paper to a digital text format by using an
that may made some mistakes, I reviewed it many times to correct it,
But may still there some errors that I missed or misspelled, So if you
detect an error or mistake PLEASE report by adding a comment or