Part – A
- What are the primary data types in Java?
- Define a class.
- Explain about try and catch.
- What is meant by a thread?
- Write any four packages in Java util.
- Define an event.
- Explain how a menu is created.
- Explain about border layout.
- Write about RMIC command.
- Discuss about beans.
Part – B
- Explain about control structures with their syntaxes and give example to each.
- What are the various constructors? Write a Java program to find ihe sum of 100 numbers.
- What is an exception? Explain how exceptions are handled by taking suitable example.
- Discuss about interfaces and packages with suitable examples.
- What are the string manipulation functions? Explain them with examples.
- Explain about vector, array list, Iterator and clone() method.
- Discuss about card layout, Grid layout with suitable example. (Write a Java program to implement).
- What is an applet? Explain the life cycle methods of an applet.
- What is meant by event handling?
- What is Servlet? Explain about life cycle methods of a servlet.
- Write procedure to implement RMI using Java.
Attention : This exam questions are converted from
the real exam paper to a digital text format by using an
that may made some mistakes, I reviewed it many times to correct it,
But may still there some errors that I missed or misspelled, So if you
detect an error or mistake PLEASE report by adding a comment or