Part – A
- List basic Data types in Java.
- Define an array and write syntax of it.
- Define an interface and write its syntax.
- What is meant by multi threading.
- Write a Java Program to combine two substrings.
- Write a Java Program to find the length of a string.
- Define an applet?
- Explain the use of Button.
- Explain how stub and skeletons are created.
- What is meant by Bean?
Part – B
- Explain about control statements in Java with suitable examples.
- Demonstrate constructors and destructors with examples.
- Explain how threads are created in Java with suitable example.
- What is meant by exception? Explain how exceptions are handled in Java.
- Explain about string manipulation functions.
- Discuss about java.lang package.
- Explain about life cycle methods of applet with the help of example.
- Discuss about Layout Managers with the help of examples.
- What is RMI? Explain about its implementations.
- Explain about life cycle methods of servlets by taking example.
Attention : This exam questions are converted from
the real exam paper to a digital text format by using an
that may made some mistakes, I reviewed it many times to correct it,
But may still there some errors that I missed or misspelled, So if you
detect an error or mistake PLEASE report by adding a comment or