Part – A
- Define objects and methods?
- Give the class structure of Java?
- What are packages? Discuss briefly.
- Write short notes on multi threading.
- Discuss briefly about string to tokenizer?
- List some features of java -10 packages.
- Discuss briefly about Applets.
- Write short notes on various layouts.
- What is the purpose of Servelets? Discuss.
- Briefly discuss the advantages of Bean’s.
Part – B
- Briefly discuss about data types, variables and operators of Java.
- Explain about constructors in detail with examples.
- Explain about Exception Handling of Java in detail.
- What are packages and interfaces?
- Discuss about Networking in Java.
- Discuss about the methods used in string manipulation with examples.
- Write about java lang and java util packages and the basic classes and methods.
- Explain about AWT control’s and working with windows in detail.
- Discuss the event handling mechanisms of Java in detail with examples.
- Discuss in detail about Java RMI with example.
- Explain about:
- Sand Box
Attention : This exam questions are converted from
the real exam paper to a digital text format by using an
that may made some mistakes, I reviewed it many times to correct it,
But may still there some errors that I missed or misspelled, So if you
detect an error or mistake PLEASE report by adding a comment or