Part – A
- What is overloading ?
- What is constructor ?
- What is an instance ?
- List different control statements in Java ?
- The Range of char is ?
- What is purpose of final keyword ?
- What is purpose of package ?
- Define thread in Java ?
- List 4 system defined exceptions ?
- What is the use of catch in Java ?
- ______ method is used to find length of string ?
- What is the use of this keyword ?
- What is the purpose of abstract keyword ?
- List the 4 classes in Java.lang package.
- How can you open a file in Java ?
- Define servlet in Java.
- What is the use of repaint () method ?
- Write about event listener class.
- What is cookie ?
- List any two layout managers.
- What is meant by JAR file ?
- What do you mean by persistence ?
- List the methods in applet life cycle.
- Write any two JDBC Drivers.
- What is the difference between vector and array list ?
Part – B
- Write short note on following :
- Arrays in Java
- Data types in Java
- Explain about method overloading and method overriding ?
- Write a Java program For Exception handling ?
- Write a Java program to create thread by using class thread ?
- Write a Java.program to implement Array List Class ?
- Write about Java IO package.
- Write an example program for Applet.
- Describe about Event handling in Java ?
- Write about the life cycle of servlet ?
- Write about JDBC classes.
Attention : This exam questions are converted from
the real exam paper to a digital text format by using an
that may made some mistakes, I reviewed it many times to correct it,
But may still there some errors that I missed or misspelled, So if you
detect an error or mistake PLEASE report by adding a comment or