Part – A
- Discuss about operators in Java.
- Define constructor.
- Give the importance of exceptions.
- What is meant by interface?
- Write the importance of java language
- Give the definition of package.
- Explain briefly about images.
- Discuss how menu is created.
- Differentiate between stub and skeleton.
- Write about type 1 driver in JDBC.
Part – B
- Explain about various control statements in Java with syntax.
- Using an example explain about over loading.
- What is an exception? Describe about exception handling in Java.
- Explain different levels of inheritance in Java.
- Explain the importance of java language package in java.
- What are the string manipulation functions? Discuss the mechanism of string handling.
- What is an event? Write a java program to implement applets.
- Discuss about various layout managers in AWT.
- Define a servlet. Describe how servlets are implemented.
- Explain the need of beans in java using examples.
Attention : This exam questions are converted from
the real exam paper to a digital text format by using an
that may made some mistakes, I reviewed it many times to correct it,
But may still there some errors that I missed or misspelled, So if you
detect an error or mistake PLEASE report by adding a comment or