Part – A
- What are the features of Java?
- Differentiate between class and object.
- What is an exception?
- List any four built-in packages.
- Explain the use of clone() method.
- What is meant by string handling?
- Write procedure to run an applet program.
- What is the use of Menu?
- How can you create stab and skeleton in RMI?
- Explain briefly about JDBC drivers.
Part – B
- What is meant by Overloading? Explain with suitable example.
- What are control statements? Explain with the help of examples.
- Define a thread? Implement threads using thread class and runnable interface.
- Explain briefly about Networking.
- discuss about legacy classes in Java API.
- Discuss about string manipulation functions with the help of examples.
- Explain briefly about AWT controls.
- What are layout Managers? Explain with the help of examples. .
- Explain how Java RMI is implemented by taking examples.
- Write short notes on the following …
Attention : This exam questions are converted from
the real exam paper to a digital text format by using an
that may made some mistakes, I reviewed it many times to correct it,
But may still there some errors that I missed or misspelled, So if you
detect an error or mistake PLEASE report by adding a comment or