Part – A
- Differentiate between class and object.
- Can we execute a java program without main method?
- What is meant by multi-threading?
- Describe multilevel inheritance.
- Write a java program to find the length of a given string.
- Define a package.
- Write procedure to run applet program.
- Define an AWT.
- What is a bean?
- Write about rmic.
Part – B
- Write a java program to demonstrate method overloading.
- Discuss about operator overloading.
- What are constructors? Explain them.
- Define this and super keywords.
- What is meant by exception handling? Explain how an exception is handled.
- Discuss about packages and interfaces with examples.
- List and explain about string manipulation functions in java.
- Write about classes in java.lang. (take any five classes).
- What are AWT controls? Explain about Button Applet, Text Area and Label in AWT
- Discuss about various layout managers in AWT.
- Discuss the implementation procedure for RMI.
- Describe various JDBC drivers in detail.
Attention : This exam questions are converted from
the real exam paper to a digital text format by using an
that may made some mistakes, I reviewed it many times to correct it,
But may still there some errors that I missed or misspelled, So if you
detect an error or mistake PLEASE report by adding a comment or