Part – A
- What are types of ISA ?
- What are the features of computer system ?
- Explain the Logical Memory System.
- Explain the power supply system of computer.
- Describe the different types of ports.
- What are the components of LAN ?
- Explain FDD (Floppy Disk Drives).
- Explain the CD Technology.
- What are the tools for maintenance of PC ?
- Explain the Diagnostic tools for PC maintenance.
Part – B
- Write the short notes on the following :
- Micro channel
- Specification of Microprocessor
- Explain the all functions and interfaces of Mother Board.
- Explain the different types of memories in computer.
- Explain the functions and operation of power supply of PC.
- Explain detailed of Audio card of PC.
- Write short notes on the following :
- LAN cables
- IEEE 1394
- Explain the HDD operations, components, features and Interfaces.
- Explain the CD-ROM drives Technology, specifications and Drive formats.
- Explain the preventive maintenance and Active preventive maintenance.
- Explain the IBM diagnostics tools and general purpose diagnostic programs.
Attention : This exam questions are converted from
the real exam paper to a digital text format by using an
that may made some mistakes, I reviewed it many times to correct it,
But may still there some errors that I missed or misspelled, So if you
detect an error or mistake PLEASE report by adding a comment or