Part – A
- Explain about dynamic routing
- Explain Masking.
- What is error detection?
- What is RARP?
- What is OSPF?
- Define checksum.
- What is file transfer?
- Discuss about 5 NMP concept
- Explain user agent.
- What is header?
Part – B
- Explain TCP/IP protocol in detail.
- Explain unicast-multicast and broadcast addresses.
- What is error detection? Explain types of errors in details.
- Explain IGMP message format in detail.
- Explain TCP process to process communication.
- Explain the following terms :
- error control
- Congestion control
- Explain name space and DNS messages.
- Explain TFTP messages.
- Explain UDP client-server programs.
- Explain ICMPY6.
Attention : This exam questions are converted from
the real exam paper to a digital text format by using an
that may made some mistakes, I reviewed it many times to correct it,
But may still there some errors that I missed or misspelled, So if you
detect an error or mistake PLEASE report by adding a comment or