Part – A
- Explain in about IPV4 address.
- What is the default mask for the address 220.127.116.11 ?
- What does multiple-bit error means? Explain about it.
- Define checksum. And what are the methods to calculate it?
- Explain about ICMP?
- Define socket address? And give different structures?
- What is hierarchical name space?
- What is a resolver in DNS?
- Write about POST method of HTTP?
- What does URL consists of?
Part – B
- Explain TCP/QFP protocol suite.
- Explain subnetting class B with an example.
- Write about IP datagram by briefly describing each field.
- Describe query messages in ICMP.
- List the steps of checksum calculation at sender and at receiver.
- Explain OSPF protocol.
- Describe about the different types of records in DNS.
- Explain FTP connections.
- Explain MIME headers
- Write in detail about request messages in HTTP
Attention : This exam questions are converted from
the real exam paper to a digital text format by using an
that may made some mistakes, I reviewed it many times to correct it,
But may still there some errors that I missed or misspelled, So if you
detect an error or mistake PLEASE report by adding a comment or