Part – A
- Define Protocol.
- List out the layers of OSI model.
- What do you mean by multicast addresses ?
- Define masking ?
- What is static routing ?
- Define Data gram
- Define ARP
- What is Multicasting ?
- Define congestion
- What is BOOTP ?
- Define TELNET
- What is Socket ?
- What is Segment ?
- What Is DNS?
- What are the protocols involved in e-mail system?
- What is Firewall ?
- What is MTU ?
- What is Ping ?
- List few connecting devices in Internets .
- What are the IP versions available ?
- What is SMI ?
- What is MIME ?
- When do we use UDP ?
- What is RIP ?
- What is OSPF ?
Part – B
- Describe TCP/IP protocol suite with neat diagrams .
- What is classless addressing ? Describe the method of implementing the addressing .
- Describe the working of DES algorithm .
- Draw the general message format used for ICMP. Describe the working of ICMP.
- What Is checksum? Describe the steps involved in calculation of checksum at sender and receiver.
- Draw neatly the TCP segment format and describe briefly.
- What is Namespace ? Describe the usage of DNS in Internet. Discuss the methods of address name resolution.
- What is Remote Login ? How NVT is used in Telnet ? Describe the modes of operations of TELNET.
- What is IPv6 ? What are issues involved in transition from IPv4 and IPv6?
- What is MIME ? Describe the five MIME headers with neat diagrams and examples.
Attention : This exam questions are converted from
the real exam paper to a digital text format by using an
that may made some mistakes, I reviewed it many times to correct it,
But may still there some errors that I missed or misspelled, So if you
detect an error or mistake PLEASE report by adding a comment or