Part – A
- Identify the class of the following IP address : 188.8.131.52 .
- What is the default mask for the address 184.108.40.206 ?
- What does burst error means ?
- Explain about CRC.
- Discuss fragmentation.
- Give the types of ICMP messages ? Discuss its significance.
- Discuss socket addresses.
- Define a segment.
- What is the use of MIME ? And explain with example.
- Write about get post methods.
Part – B
- Describe the functions of each layer in the OSi model.
- Explain fine different IP Address classes.
- Explain fragmentation with the help of an example.
- Write about Error-reporting messages in ICMP.
- Explain the fields of user datagram.
- Explain the sliding window protocol.
- With the help of diagrams, explain recursive resolution and iterative resolution.
- Explain the process of connection establishment and connection termination in TFTP.
- Write about user agent in SMTP.
- Explain different types of headers in HTTP.
Attention : This exam questions are converted from
the real exam paper to a digital text format by using an
that may made some mistakes, I reviewed it many times to correct it,
But may still there some errors that I missed or misspelled, So if you
detect an error or mistake PLEASE report by adding a comment or