Part – A
- Discuss about Levels of Management.
- What is system Boundary, Interfaces?
- What is data culture?
- What are transaction processing information systems? Provide an example.
- What is role of system designer in building a decision support system?
- Give an example for semistructured and unstructured decision.
- What types of tactical-level decisions are made with regard to new technology?
- Define critical success factors?
- What is risk?
- What is an exception report?
Part – B
- Explain about framework for Information systems?
- Discuss about steps in system approach in problem solving.
- Explain decision levels in operations and transactions.
- Write about operational marketing IS.
- Define OSS? Write about characteristics decision support systems?
- Explain the decisions in business areas of production, design.
- Explain the business system planning in IS planning.
- Draw SDLC. And explain about each stage of it.
- Write about following:
- Responsibilities of CEO
- Distributed data processing.
- Write short note on:
- Information system security risks.
- Common threats.
Attention : This exam questions are converted from
the real exam paper to a digital text format by using an
that may made some mistakes, I reviewed it many times to correct it,
But may still there some errors that I missed or misspelled, So if you
detect an error or mistake PLEASE report by adding a comment or