Part – A
- Write about the sequence of Development of Information system.
- What are subsystem? Give example.
- Define the value of cost of information.
- Give examples for operational Information systems.
- What is meant by simulation? Give example.
- Differentiate between DSS and EIS.
- What types of tactical-level decisions are made with respect to new technology?
- What are critical success factors?
- What are Ethical issues? Give example.
- What is meant by auditing?
Part – B
- Discuss about functions and leveIs of management by taking suitable example.
- What are strategic uses of IS? Explain about Business process Reengineering.
- Discuss about the role of Accounting Transaction processing systems and Data quality.
- Write about marketing and production of operational Information systems.
- Give the overviews of Business models and Decision support systems.
- Explain how decision making supported by information systems under certainty and uncertainty.
- Discuss how IS planning is organized.
- What is meant by analysis?
- Describe about all phases of system development life cycle. Give example.
- What is control theory? Explain about CED responsibilities) in MIS.
- Write short notes on the following:
- IS Security risks
Attention : This exam questions are converted from
the real exam paper to a digital text format by using an
that may made some mistakes, I reviewed it many times to correct it,
But may still there some errors that I missed or misspelled, So if you
detect an error or mistake PLEASE report by adding a comment or