Part – A
- List the functions of Management.
- What are system boundaries and inputs / outputs?
- Define operational information systems.
- What is value and cost of information? How can you calculate it?
- Describe the model and decision support
- What are Decision Business Areas?
- What is Business Systems Planning?
- Draw the SDLC diagram and define the all phages in SDLC.
- Give the social responsibilities in IS security.
- Explain the control theory in brief.
Part – B
- Explain the management role in Managerial view of IS
- Explain the business process Re engineering.
- Explain the decision levels in operations and transactions.
- Explain the Human Resource Management in operational.
- Write short notes on the following :
- Process understanding of models and decision support
- Optimization of models and decision support
- Explain the decision in Business Areas of Accounting and Finance
- Explain the Business systems planning in IS planning.
- Explain the detailed design and implementation of SAD.
- Explain the management of technical environment in manager.
- Write short notes op the following :
- IS security risk
- Common threads
Attention : This exam questions are converted from
the real exam paper to a digital text format by using an
that may made some mistakes, I reviewed it many times to correct it,
But may still there some errors that I missed or misspelled, So if you
detect an error or mistake PLEASE report by adding a comment or