Part – A
- What is secondary memory ?
- What is virtual memory ?
- Give the steps in a machine cycle.
- Define system bus.
- What is main difference between Arithmetic and logic unit ?
- What is assembly language ?
- What is translator ?
- What is the purpose of pseudo code ?
- What is high-level language ?
- What is File?
- The smallest unit of data in a data base is a __________.
- To locate information in a database we can use __________.
- What is primary key ?
- What is an Entity ?
- Define DML
- What is circuit switching ?
- What are the different Topologies ?
- Define “Synchronous Transmission”
- Define MODEM
- Groups of people can interact over the internet using What is virtual reality ?
- Give some specialized Database.
- What is DNS ?
- What is the purpose of Email?
- What is EDI ?
Part – B
- Explain how the CPU works.
- Explain the main frame computer.
- Describe about Instruction execution.
- Write short notes on following UNIX operating system
- What is security and protection ?
- Write short notes on following:
- Application Program Libraries
- Wizards and Agents
- What are the advantages of DBMS ?
- Write short note on DDL, DML.
- Discuss the following:
- Table Design
- Form Design
- Sorting and filtering
- What are the differences between circuit switching and packet switching?
- Explain following terms:
- Protocol converters
- Work station
- Discuss the IT applications to:
- Business and Industry
- Write short notes on the following:
Attention : This exam questions are converted from
the real exam paper to a digital text format by using an
that may made some mistakes, I reviewed it many times to correct it,
But may still there some errors that I missed or misspelled, So if you
detect an error or mistake PLEASE report by adding a comment or