Part – A
- Define Instruction set.
- What is CISC ?
- Define operating system.
- Define File.
- What are DML command?
- Define primary-key.
- Define asynchronous transmission.
- Define EDI
- Define LAN and WAN
- What is Data Mart
Part – B
- Explain the following types of computers:
- Personal computers
- Parallel computers
- Explain about any two secondary storage devices.
- Explain the evolution of programming languages.
- Explain about Windows, Unix operating system.
- Write about:
- Indexed sequential file structure
- What is DBA ? What are the functions of DBA ?
- Differentiate between circuit switching and packet switching
- Explain Distributed systems
- Explain the IT application “Education and Training.”
- Write about :
- Hyper media
- Data warehousing
Attention : This exam questions are converted from
the real exam paper to a digital text format by using an
that may made some mistakes, I reviewed it many times to correct it,
But may still there some errors that I missed or misspelled, So if you
detect an error or mistake PLEASE report by adding a comment or