Part – A
- Explain primary memory
- What is RISC and SISC?
- Define Operating system and list some OS.
- Define Portability
- What is Batch processing?
- Define super key and candidate key
- Define Client and Server
- Explain the EDI
- What is packet switching?
- What is GIS?
Part – B
- Explain different types of computers in detail.
- Explain different Input and Output devices.
- Explain different levels of programming languages.
- Define OS. Explain features of OS.
- What is DBMS? Explain advantages and features of DBMS.
- What is Normalization? Explain 1NF, 2NF and 3NF.
- Define Network. What is topology of Network? Explain different topologies of Networks.
- Write short notes on the following:
- Communication media
- Distributed system
- Write about:
- Describe the following IT Applications:
- Education and training
Attention : This exam questions are converted from
the real exam paper to a digital text format by using an
that may made some mistakes, I reviewed it many times to correct it,
But may still there some errors that I missed or misspelled, So if you
detect an error or mistake PLEASE report by adding a comment or