Part – A
- List the types of computers.
- List the secondary storage devices.
- Write about evolution programming languages
- Write the types of operating systems
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of DBMS?
- Define the primary key.
- Define the full duplex.
- What are the network topologies
- Write at least five IT applications.
- Define the Data Warehousing.
Part – B
- Describe about the secondary storage media in detailed.
- Explain about the standard busses and their bandwidth.
- Explain the programming language evolution, and their features and applications.
- Describe the operating system, interfaces.
- Explain the following file concepts:
- Indexed sequential
- Direct processing
- What is normalization and explain the 1st, 2nd and 3rd Normal forms with example.
- Describe the following communication modes:
- Analog and digital
- Circuit switching and packet switching
- Explain about client-server model.
- Explain about modems and routers.
- Write short notes on following specialized data bases:
- Hyper media
- On-line analytical processing
- Explain about following IT applications:
- Education and training
- Science and Engineering.
Attention : This exam questions are converted from
the real exam paper to a digital text format by using an
that may made some mistakes, I reviewed it many times to correct it,
But may still there some errors that I missed or misspelled, So if you
detect an error or mistake PLEASE report by adding a comment or