Part – A
- What is secondary memory?
- What is memory access time?
- Define Bandwidth.
- Define OS.
- Who is DBA?
- Define batch processing.
- Define candidate key.
- What is circuit switching?
- Define topology of Network.
- Define Data warehousing.
Part – B
- Explain Central processing unit in details.
- Explain different type of computer detail.
- Explain features of:
- Object linking and embedding
- Define DBMS What are the advantages and disadvantages of DBMS?
- Define normalization. Explain INF, 2NF, 3NF.
- Synchronous and asynchronous transmission.
- Simplex, half duplex and full duplex.
- Explain LAN, WAN, MAN.
- Explain any two it applications.
- What is virtual reality? Explain.
Attention : This exam questions are converted from
the real exam paper to a digital text format by using an
that may made some mistakes, I reviewed it many times to correct it,
But may still there some errors that I missed or misspelled, So if you
detect an error or mistake PLEASE report by adding a comment or