Part – A
- What is a virtual enterprise?
- What are the three ways electronic commerce
- What is EDI Messaging?
- What is a purchase card?
- What is the GIIC?
- What is message integrity?
- Define a proxy.
- What is real time monitoring?
- What is web advertisement?
- List the e-payment mechanisms.
Part – B
- How can electronic commerce help a firm reach its customers in a very low-cost fashion? Give an example.
- What are the seven types of incidents that the ICSA insures against?
- What is continuous process auditing?
- What are the benefits of conducting EDI over the internet?
- What are the risks faced by messages sent over the internet?
- Why many firms treat control weakness differently? Explain.
- Explain the importance of protocols.
- Define S-HTTP and SSL. Are they compatable?
- Explain triple encryption
- Explain what an integrity
- Identify the three policy levels. Give an example of each.
- What is an internal firewall? Explain.
- Identify some functions supported by BIPS.
- What is a dual signature? Explain.
- Explain in detail about business to business electronic commerce.
- Write about the various models for electronic marketing.
Attention : This exam questions are converted from
the real exam paper to a digital text format by using an
that may made some mistakes, I reviewed it many times to correct it,
But may still there some errors that I missed or misspelled, So if you
detect an error or mistake PLEASE report by adding a comment or