Part – A
- Give five potential benefits of E-commerce for business.
- Define financial EDI.
- What is Cryptography?
- What are the internet risk to selling agents?
- Define non-repudiation.
- What is hijacking?
- What is a message digest.
- Define magnetic strip cards
- Write about push technology.
- Write any three business models of electronic marketing.
Part – B
- What are the three pillars of electronic commerce?
- What are the five core principle of privacy protection identified by FTC?
- Explain partially and fully integrated EDS systems.
- Explain the risks associated with internet.
- Write a short note on key management.
- Describe about various encryption techniques.
- Explain the various methods to secure a firewall.
- Write about electronic checks.
- Explain the four ‘Ps’ applied to Internet marketing.
- How intelligent agents are useful to consumers?
Attention : This exam questions are converted from
the real exam paper to a digital text format by using an
that may made some mistakes, I reviewed it many times to correct it,
But may still there some errors that I missed or misspelled, So if you
detect an error or mistake PLEASE report by adding a comment or