Part – A
- Define E-commerce
- Explain the uses of van
- What is Financial EDI?
- Explain the term residual risk.
- What is Encryption?
- Why was oak renamed as Java?
- Distinguish between static Firewalls and dynamic firewalls.
- What is SET protocols?
- What is interlaced graphics?
- Write any three business models of electronic marketing.
Part – B
- What are potential benefits of electronic commerce?
- What is the impact of E-commerce on the traditional assurance function.
- Explain partially and fully integrated EDI systems.
- Explain the risks associated with viruses.
- Explain different TCP / IP layers.
- What are messaging protocols ? Explain.
- Explain the various methods to secure a firewall.
- What do you mean by Electronic check? Explain.
- Explain the four Ps applied to internet marketing.
- Describe Push Technology and its benefits.
Attention : This exam questions are converted from
the real exam paper to a digital text format by using an
that may made some mistakes, I reviewed it many times to correct it,
But may still there some errors that I missed or misspelled, So if you
detect an error or mistake PLEASE report by adding a comment or