Part – A
- Define EDI.
- What is Virus?
- What is Cryptography?
- What is Encryption?
- What is e-cash?
- What is Active Advertising?
- What is Firewall?
- What is Web advertisement?
- What is EFT?
- What is MIME?
Part – B
- Define E-Commerce. Give the advantages of E-Commerce.
- What is the Impact of e-Commerce on business models?
- Traditional EDI
- Financial EDI
- Explain the EDI Architecture
- What Security risk does the Internet pose? List out the risks and the security measures available to control the risks.
- List out various security protocols available in E-Commerce.
- Explain various E-payment systems. Explain each of them with suitable examples.
- Explain the participants in the payment system.
- Write about the following :
- Web advertisement
- Electronic shopping
- Explain the procedure for Internet Shopping
Attention : This exam questions are converted from
the real exam paper to a digital text format by using an
that may made some mistakes, I reviewed it many times to correct it,
But may still there some errors that I missed or misspelled, So if you
detect an error or mistake PLEASE report by adding a comment or