Part – A
- Mention different types of resistors.
- Define resistance of a circuit.
- A voltmeter should have ______ resistance.
- Explain the use of fuse in a circuit.
- The frequency of an ac waveform is 60Hz. What is the time period?
- Define phase angle.
- Define relative permeability.
- Define magnetic flux density.
- Define Semiconductor
- Draw the schematic representation of a JK-flip-flop.
Part – B
- Derive the formula for electric power.
- Determine the power rating of a microwave oven, if it has a resistance of 36Ω the oven is attached to a 230V power line.
- thermal emission
- Explain Ohm’s law.
- Explain voltmeter and loading effect of a voltmeter.
- Explain working of a meter shunts.
- Describe briefly the basic features of a voltage generator.
- Primary cells
- Secondary cells
- Explain is detail series-parallel cells connections.
- Define capacitance.
- Explain electrolytic capacitor.
- Explain working of a transformer.
- Draw and explain the characteristics of a NPN transistor.
- Explain JK flip-flop.
- What is an exclusive OR gate? Draw its symbol and truth table.
Attention : This exam questions are converted from
the real exam paper to a digital text format by using an
that may made some mistakes, I reviewed it many times to correct it,
But may still there some errors that I missed or misspelled, So if you
detect an error or mistake PLEASE report by adding a comment or