Part – A
- State Coulomb’s law and define atomic structure.
- What kind of meter is used to measure the potential difference of a battery?
- If a voltage of 10 volts produces a current of 2.5 amperes then what is the resistance in the circuit.
- Explain the functions of multimeter.
- Find the resistance of 1000 W bulb connected across a power line carrying 0.5 Amp of current.
- Show how to connect two resistance A and B in series with each other across a voltage source.
- Which type of cell can be recharged and give an example of a material with negative temperature coefficient.
- Derive the value of total capacitance when two capacitance having values of 2μF and 3μf are connected in series.
- Name two semi conductors. Give one application.
- What is the characteristic of the charge on the proton and the electron and what is the function of a rectifier.
Part – B
- Explain the difference between conventional current direction and electron flow direction.
- An electric heater having a resistance of 25 Ohm is connected to 230 V mains supply through a cable having a total resistance of 0.2 Ohm. Calculate the power dissipated by heater power wasted in cable and total energy consumed in 2 hours.
- Show the atomic structure of the element sodium (Na) with atomic number 11 What is its electron valance?
- State the three forms of Ohm’s law relating V, I and R.
- List the differences between a potentiometer and a rheostat.
- Explain the construction and operation of a basic moving coil meter.
- Draw a circuit with two bulbs, a battery and an SPDT switch that determines which bulb lights.
- State and explain Kirchoff’s law.
- Distinguish between a conductor and insulator. Give the examples of each and their applications.
- Draw a sketch illustrating the construction of a carbon-zinc dry cell.
- In the circuit of figure, with S1 in position, 1, V=50 Volts with S1 in position 2, V = 37.5 Volts. Calculate r1 .
- Mention different types of cells.
- Explain the voltaic coll.
- Explain how charge is stored in the dielectric of a capacitor.
- Describe the working of transformer.
- Explain the types of capacitors.
- How much charge.is stored in a 2μf capacitor connected across a 50 V supply.
- Give the applications of a diode.
- Explain the PNP and NPN transistor.
- Explain the analog and the digital signals with neat diagrams.
Attention : This exam questions are converted from
the real exam paper to a digital text format by using an
that may made some mistakes, I reviewed it many times to correct it,
But may still there some errors that I missed or misspelled, So if you
detect an error or mistake PLEASE report by adding a comment or