Part – A
- The unit of Inductance is ______
- What is current drain cell?
- Differentiate charge and current with necessary equations.
- Moving coil meter is used to measure ______
- Define magnetic flux density.
- UJT stands for ______
- Define transformer turns ratio.
- What is magnetic shielding?
- What is the difference between conductors and semiconductors?
- Draw the truth table of NAND gate.
Part – B
- What is power dissipation?
- Find the amount of charge that can be separated by 1.5V, battery if the energy produced by chemical reaction is 7.55.
- What is the difference between direct current and alternating current?
- Describe about different types of resisters.
- Derive the necessary equations for KVL and KCL with relevant diagrams.
- Explain the principle and operation of a moving coil ammeter with a neat sketch.
- Define average and r.m.s. values of sinusoidal voltages.
- Describe the features of:
- Voltaic cell
- Dry cells
- Lithium cell
- Describe the functioning of heat acid cell.
- Define the terms:
- Magnetic flux
- Flux density
- self inductance
- Mutual inductance
- What are the different types of magnets?
- Explain working of a transfer.
- What are the different types of electrolytic capacitors?
- Explain forward bias and reverse bias of a semiconductor.
- Describe about halfwave rectifier with neat diagram.
Attention : This exam questions are converted from
the real exam paper to a digital text format by using an
that may made some mistakes, I reviewed it many times to correct it,
But may still there some errors that I missed or misspelled, So if you
detect an error or mistake PLEASE report by adding a comment or