Part – A
- The unit of capacitance is
- Define charge, current, potential and potential difference.
- What is color coding.
- BJT stands for
- Describe Ohms Law.
- What is power dissipation.
- Define transformer turns ratio.
- Define Magnetic flux.
- Draw the Truth Table of OR.
- Define modulation.
Part – B
- Find the amount of charge that can be separated by 1.5V, battery, if the energy produced by chemical reaction is 7.55.
- Describe about different types of Resistors.
- What is the difference between direct current and alternating current.
- Define Electric Power, Power Dissipation, Power Rating.
- With neat diagram derive the necessary equations for KVL and KCL.
- Explain the principle and operation of a moving coil ammeter with a neat sketch.
- Write a short notes on Lead Acid Wet Cell.
- Define average and r.m.s values of sinusoidal voltages.
- Describe the functioning of heat acid cell.
- Define the terms
- Magnetic flux.
- Magnetic flux density.
- Self & Mutual Inductance.
- What are the features of electrolytic capacitors.
- Explain the working of transformer.
- What are the different types of capacitors.
- Draw and explain the working of BJT?
- Describe about different types of logic gates with necessary truth tables.
Attention : This exam questions are converted from
the real exam paper to a digital text format by using an
that may made some mistakes, I reviewed it many times to correct it,
But may still there some errors that I missed or misspelled, So if you
detect an error or mistake PLEASE report by adding a comment or