Part – A
- The unit of capacitance is ______.
- What is current drain cell?
- Define charge, current, potential and potential difference.
- Moving coil meter is used to meaty ______.
- Define transformer turns ratio
- Rating of transformer is ______.
- Define magnetic flux.
- BJT stands for ______.
- Draw the truth table of AND.
- Define modulation.
Part – B
- Derive the formula for every.
- Find the amount of charge that can be separated by 1.5V, battery, if the energy produced by chemical reaction is 7.55.
- What is the difference between direct current and alternating current?
- Determine the power rating of a microwave oven, if it has a resistance of 36 Ω, the oven is attached to a 230 V power line.
- With heat diagram derive the necessary equations for KVL and KCL.
- Explain the principle and operation of a moving coil ammeter with a neat sketch.
- Define the terms
- Time period
- Phase difference
- Define average and r.m.s. values of sinusoidal voltages.
- Derive the functioning of heat acid bell.
- What are the features of electrolytic capacitors?
- Write a short note on different types of capacitors.
- What are the different types of magnets?
- Explain working of a transformer.
- Draw and explain the working of FET.
- Using NAN and NOR gate realize ( x + y ) . ( z– + y– )
Attention : This exam questions are converted from
the real exam paper to a digital text format by using an
that may made some mistakes, I reviewed it many times to correct it,
But may still there some errors that I missed or misspelled, So if you
detect an error or mistake PLEASE report by adding a comment or