Part – A
- Define charge, current, potential and potential difference.
- Which of the following are made by ohms law ?
- V = IR
- I = VR
- R = VI
- V = I/R
- The unit for power ______.
- What is current drain cells ?
- A Magnetic Shielding is provided because ______.
- Draw the truth table for AND, OR gates.
- Draw the schematic diagram of JK Flip-Flop.
- What is a P-N Junction diode ? Draw the diagram.
- Moving coil meter is used to measure :
- ac current
- dc current
- ac voltage
- dc voltage
- The unit of capacitance :
- Rating of a transformer is ______.
- BJT stands for Bipolar ______ Transistor.
- Draw the truth table of NAND gate.
- Define Modulation.
- Draw the diagram of half-wave rectifier.
- Define magnetic flux.
Part – B
- What is the essential difference between direct current and alternating current ?
- Derive the formula for electric power.
- Find the amount of charge that can be separated by 1.5 V battery, if the energy produced by chemical reaction is 7.5 J.
- A certain relay has a resistance of 750 Ω and requires a current of 32 mA in order to energize. How much power does the relay coil consume ?
- Determine the power rating of a microwave oven; if it has a resistance of 36 Ω the oven is attached to a 230 V power line.
- State and explain kirchoff’s law.
- The series circuit given below has unknown resistance find that ? And find the total resistance in the circuit.
- Explain the principle and operation of a moving coil ammeter with a neat sketch.
- What is the difference between r.m.s. and the average values of a sinusoidal voltage ?
- Define the terms :
- Time period
- Phase difference
- Describe in detail the Functioning of Lead-Acid Cell.
- What are the features of electrolytic capacitors ?
- Derive an expression for equivalent capacitances if they are connected in:
- What are the different types of magnets ?
- Explain the working of a transformer.
- Draw and explain the working of FET.
- What is the difference between BJT and FET ?
- Using NAND gate realise ( x + y ) . ( z– + y– )
- Explain the working of half-wave rectifier.
Attention : This exam questions are converted from
the real exam paper to a digital text format by using an
that may made some mistakes, I reviewed it many times to correct it,
But may still there some errors that I missed or misspelled, So if you
detect an error or mistake PLEASE report by adding a comment or