Part – A
- Define Ohm’s law.
- What is the color coding of a resistor?
- According to Kirchoffs voltage law, the algebraic sum of all – I.R. drops and e.m.fs. in a closed path is:
- None of the above.
- A fuse wire is made up of:
- Tin coated zinc
- All of the above.
- What are the important specifications of a resister?
- What are the different types of capacitors available?
- Thirty zinc-carbon dry cells each of 1.5 V are connected in series the total o/p voltage is ______
- What is the difference between ideal current source and practical current source?
- Draw the truth table of AND or Gate,
- Draw the schematic of JK-flip-flop.
Part – B
- State and explain Kirchoffs current law and voltage.
- Explain the concept of open circuit and closed circuit.
Using Kirchoffs and Ohms law find the value of resistor R in the above
- Three resistances are connected in:
- Parallel – obtain their equivalent resistances.
- Obtain the current flowing through all the resistances and voltage drops across 2Ω, 4Ω and 6Ω resistor in the circuit shown below:
- Explain the principle and operation of a moving coil ammeter with a neat sketch.
- Describe the functioning of a lead – acid wet cell with a neat sketch.
- Three coils each having a resistance of 30Ω and impedance of 50Ω are connected in delta across a 400 V, 50 Hz, 3 phase supply. Find:
- The line current
- The power factor
- The active power absorbed.
- Two capacitors of 6μF and 9μF are connected in parallel, A 10μF capacitor is connected in series with this parallel combination. When the voltage applied is 100 V dc compare:
- The total capacitance of the Ckt.
- The voltage across each capacitor
- The total charge in the circuit.
- Draw the V-l characteristics of a P-h junction diode and explain the working when it is connected in:
- forward bias and
- reverse bias.
- Explain the diagram, of N-channel FET and its volt-ampere characteristics and how it is different from bipolar junction transistor.
Attention : This exam questions are converted from
the real exam paper to a digital text format by using an
that may made some mistakes, I reviewed it many times to correct it,
But may still there some errors that I missed or misspelled, So if you
detect an error or mistake PLEASE report by adding a comment or