Part – A
- Define Ohms Law
- Define charge current
- The unit of energy is ______
- What is current drain cells
- Draw the truth table for NAND, NOR.
- Define Magnetic Shielding
- FET stands for ______
- Define Amplitude modulation.
- Draw the truth table of Exclusive OR.
- Draw the diagram of half-wave rectifier.
Part – B
- What is the difference between direct current and alternate current ?
- Derive ohms law with necessary equations.
- Define current, voltage, power, energy.
- Determine the power rating of a microwave oven, if it has a resistance of 36Ω the oven is attached to 230V power line.
- State and prove Kirchoff s law.
- Find the total resistance in the circuit.
- Explain the principle of a moving coil ammeter with a neat sketch.
- What is the difference between r.m.s. and the average Values of a sinusoidal voltages ?
- Define the terms Frequency and phase difference.
- Describe in detail the functioning of Lead-Acid Cell.
- Derive the expression for equivalent capacitances if they are connected in Series and parallel with neat circuit diagram
- Explain working of the transfer.
- What are the different types of magnets ?
- Draw and explain the working of FET.
- Using NAND and NOR gate realize ( x + y ) . ( z– + y– )
Attention : This exam questions are converted from
the real exam paper to a digital text format by using an
that may made some mistakes, I reviewed it many times to correct it,
But may still there some errors that I missed or misspelled, So if you
detect an error or mistake PLEASE report by adding a comment or