Part – A
- Write a conversation between teacher and student on the employment opportunities for BCA students.
- Imagine that you have got a call letter for the Interview in Multinational Software company. To know more details about this you met your Head of the Dept. Write a conversation based on this situation.
- Respond to the following advertisement:
Wanted Sales Representatives at our branches in Hyderabad. Applicants should preferably be a graduate with 2 to 4 years of relevant experience. A pleasing personality and good communication skills are essential. Write a letter to Neha Traders, Paradise, Secunderabad.
- Imagine that you have witnessed an accident on your way to college. Write a letter to your friend describing the incident and also how you reacted to the situation.
- Fill in the blanks with appropriate prepositions.
- She amazes me because she does her house work __________ such enthusiasm.
- That tall young man walks __________ a stoop.
- She never forgives those who go __________ her wishes.
- The unkind boys laughed __________ me when I fell into the pond.
- He is a man who has gone through a period __________ great sufferings.
Part – B
- Write an account of an inspiring teacher or the best friend explaining what you like about the person.
- You are looking to meet a career councellor to clarify your concerns. Imagine the situation and write a conversation between you and the councellor.
- Write out your resume along with a cover letter in response to any ONE of the following Assume that you have the requisite qualifications and experience.
- We are looking for a DotNET Architect : candidate should have 5-7 years of experience on C#, ASP.NET. Qualifications and BE/MCA/BCA/B.Tech/M.Sc. Apply within a week.
- CMM 5 company in Mumbai looking for head pre-sales professionals. Applicants good at product management skills, Excellent Documentation skills, at least 8-10 years of pre-sales and product management experience. Apply within a week.
- (a) Write an essay on the relevance of Educational qualifications to meet job requirements.
- Write an essay on Information Technology.
- Describe any historical monument you like most.
- Describe the features of any one musical instrument which you prefer.
- Draft a brief speech on the role of Engineers in nation building to be delivered in speech competition in your college.
- Imagine that you are the organiser of the college day. For that you have invited a famous writer to be the chief guest. Draft the sample introduction to introduce the chief guest to the audience.
Attention : This exam questions are converted from
the real exam paper to a digital text format by using an
that may made some mistakes, I reviewed it many times to correct it,
But may still there some errors that I missed or misspelled, So if you
detect an error or mistake PLEASE report by adding a comment or